Nearly every truck has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!
At Longhorn Fab Shop we listened to our customers’ demands and have created a simple, cost effective solution to the problem. Our traction bars are affordable enough for the daily driver truck, yet strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you’ll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation.
- Universal mount.
- Frame mounts can be bolted on (C-Frame) or welding on (Boxed frame).
- Rear axle tabs are radiused to fit most axles and can be welded to the axle tube or U-bolt bracket.
- Massive 2” steel bars are HEAVY DUTY.
- 6' length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- Some welding required.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of heim joints and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension preloading without removing the bars.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!
200901-UNV-72 SHORTBED 72":
|Box 1 of 2||Part # 200942-72 Traction bars 72"|
|Box 2 of 2||Part # 200904-UNV Brackets, hardware, decal|